May 24, 2013

E-Cat第三者試験結果 PART2:3月のTEST(その3)


(初版)
http://ecat.com/files/Indication-of-anomalous-heat-energy-production-in-a-reactor-device.pdf

(新版)
http://xxx.lanl.gov/ftp/arxiv/papers/1305/1305.3913.pdf
より
(もちろん著作権は、元論文の方にあります。)

Analysis of data obtained with the E-Cat HT2
E-キャットHT2で得られたデータの解析
-----
The E-Cat HT2 was started approximately at 3:00 p.m. on March 18.

E-キャットHT2は、3月18日におよそ午後3時に開始された。

The initial power input was about 120 W, gradually stepping up in the course of the following two hours, until a value suitable for triggering the self-sustaining mode was reached.

初期電力入力は、約120 Wであった、徐々に、次の2時間の間にステップアップ、自立モードをトリガするのに適した値に達するまで。

From then onwards, and for the following 114 hours, input power was no longer manually adjusted, and the ON/OFF cycles of the resistor coils followed one another at almost constant time intervals.

その後以降から、そして、次の114時間、入力電力は、もはや手動で調整されなかった、そして、抵抗コイルのON /OFFサイクルは、ほぼ一定の時間間隔で互いに続いた。

During the coil ON states, the instantaneous power absorbed by the E-Cat HT2 and the control box together was visible on the PCE-830 LCD display.

コイルON状態の間に、E-キャットHT2とコントロールボックスによって吸収される瞬時電力は、一緒にPCE-830 LCDディスプレイに表示されていた。

This value, with some fluctuations in time, remained in any case within a range of 910-930 W.

この値は、時間内にいくつかの変動をともない、それは910から930 Wの範囲内のいずれの場合にも残った。

(初版)
By checking the video image relevant to the PCE-830 LCD display, we were also able to estimate the length of the ON/OFF intervals: with reference to the entire duration of the test, the resistor coils were on for about 35% of the time, and off for the remaining 65%.

PCE-830 LCDディスプレイに関連したビデオ画像を確認することで、我々はまた、ON/ OFFの間隔の長さを推定することができました:試験の全期間を参照すると、抵抗コイルは、時間の約35%の間ONであった、残りの65%の間OFFであった。

(新版)
The PCE-830 LCD display showed the length of the ON/OFF intervals: with reference to the entire duration of the test, the resistor coils were on for about 35% of the time, and off for the remaining 65%.

PCE-830 LCDディスプレイは、ON/ OFFの間隔の長さを示しました:試験の全期間を参照すると、抵抗コイルは、時間の約35%の間ONであった、残りの65%の間OFFであった。
-----
As in the case of the dummy, in order to determine the average temperatures for the E-Cat HT2 we opted to divide its thermal images into five areas, plus another one for the “top”.

ダミーの場合のように、E-キャットHT2の平均温度を決定するために、我々は、5つの領域にその熱画像を分割することにしました、"トップ"のためにプラスもう一つした。

An analysis of various time segments (about five hours each), taken in the course of each day of the test, revealed that the behavior of the device remained more or less constant, and became quite stable especially from the third day onwards.

種々の時間セグメントの分析が、(約5時間ずつ)、テストの各日の過程でされた、それが明らかにしたのは、装置の動作は、多かれ少なかれ一定のままであること、特に三日目以降からはかなり安定した。

Using the same procedure as before, we obtained an average temperature for each of the five areas, thereafter resorting to equations (5), (9), and (10) in order to calculate power emitted by radiation and convection, respectively.

前と同じ手順を用いて、我々は、5つの領域のそれぞれについて平均温度を得られた、その後、式(5)、(9)及び(10)に頼ることで得た、放射および対流、それぞれによって放出されたパワーを、計算するためである、
-----

Fig. 14. 5-area division of the E-Cat HT2 image.

図14。E-キャットHT2画像の5エリア区分。

The flange does not appear in the image because the display range chosen for the IR camera does not account for objects colder than 150°C.

フランジは、画像に表示されない、というのも、赤外線カメラのために選択された表示範囲は、150℃よりも寒いオブジェクトについて考慮していないため。

-----
Emissivity values for each area were adjusted in each IR camera video sample thanks to the continuing presence of dots: according to position and time, the found values for ε fluctuated between a low of 0.76 and a high of 0.80.

各領域の放射率の値は、各IRカメラ映像サンプルの中で調整された、ドットの継続的な存在のおかげである:位置と時間に応じて、εのため検出された値は、低い 0.76 と 高い 0.80の間で変動した。

Areas subject to the most intense heat were seen to have slightly higher emissivity with respect to peripheral ones, and all showed a slight upward trend as the test progressed, probably because of a change in the properties of the paint.

最も強烈な熱の対象領域は、周辺のものに関してやや高い放射率を持つように見られた、さらに、テストが進むにつれてすべてが、わずかに上昇傾向を示した、おそらく塗料の特性の変化だろう。
-----
In order to account for a certain degree of arbitrariness inherent in this method of evaluation, it was decided to assign a reference temperature to the various areas into which the E-Cat HT2 had been divided.

評価のこの方法に固有の恣意性をある程度考慮するために、次のように決定されました、E-キャットHT2が分割されていたその中に様々な分野への基準温度を割り当てます。

This was obtained by assigning to all areas the most frequently found value for ε and associating a percentage error to it.

これは、すべての領域に。εにとって最も頻繁見出された値を代入することによって、さらに、それにパーセントエラーを関連付けることによって得た。

This error is the result of the difference between two extreme values, namely the temperature obtained by assigning to all areas the lowest level of emissivity ever found in any one of them (= 0.76), and the temperature obtained assigning to all areas the highest value for ε ever found (= 0.80).


このエラーは、二つの極端な値の間の差の結果である、すなわち、温度は、すべての領域に、それらのいずれかでこれまでに見つかった放射率の最低レベル (= 0.76)を、割り当てることによって得られた、さらに、温度は、全てのエリアに、これまでに見つかったεの最高値(=0.80)を割り当てることで得られた。

Tables 7 and 8 summarize the results: the first refers to the average of temperatures in each of the five areas for different values of ε, whereas the second gives the average values of power emitted by radiation (E) and convection (Q) for different values of ε, while taking into account the sum performed on the five areas.

表7及び表8に結果をまとめる : まず、εの異なる値のための5つの領域の各々の温度の平均値を指す、対して、第二は、εの異なる値ための放射線(E)と対流(Q)によって放出されるパワーの平均値をを与えます、5つの領域で実行される合計を考慮しながらである。

-----

Table 7. Average temperatures relevant to the divisions into five areas of the E-Cat HT2’s cylindrical body, calc
ulated according to average values of emissivity (first row), absolute minimal values (second row), and absolute maximum values (third row), collated by taking into consideration all the areas and all the analyzed time intervals.

表7。E-キャットHT2の円筒体の5つのエリアに各部門を関連つけられた平均温度、放射率の平均値(先頭行)により計算された、絶対最小の値(第2列)、と絶対最大値(第3行目)、すべての領域とすべての分析された時間間隔を考慮に入れることによって照合された。

The last column gives the averages of the previous values for each of the five areas.

最後の列は、5つの領域のそれぞれについて、以前の値の平均値を示します。
-----

Table 8. Emitted power values by radiation (E) and by convection (Q) for different values of ε.

表8。εの異なる値に対する放射線(E)による、さらに、対流(Q)による放出パワー値。

The numbers are computed from the power average of all five areas, minus the E_room component arising from the contributing factor of ambient temperature.

数値は、すべての5つの領域のパワー平均値から計算される、マイナスE_roomコンポーネントは、周囲温度の要因から生じる。
-----
The error associable to the average value of emitted power may be got by taking into account the difference between what is obtained by attributing to each area the highest possible and the lowest possible value for ε.

放出されたパワーの平均値に関連できうる誤差は、可能な限り最高の各領域に帰属することによって得られるものと、εのために可能な限り低い値の間の差を考慮に入れることによって得られるだろう。

Thus:

したがって:
-----
(752.0-736.6)/741.3 = 2% (23)


-----
As may be inferred from the last value above, the uncertainty regarding emissivity does not weigh much upon the results, and should therefore be considered a parameter of lesser critical import than what was originally estimated.

上記の最後の値から推測することができるように、放射率に関する不確実性は、結果にあまり重要ではありません、さらに、それは、したがって、当初推定されたものよりも低いクリティカルインポートのパラメータと考えられるべきである。
-----
The average temperature relevant to the “top”, as well as its average emissivity, turned out to be extremely constant over time, with values of 224.8 °C and 0.88, respectively.

"トップ"に関連する平均温度は、その平均放射率と同様に、経時的に非常に一定であることが判明し、それぞれ224.8℃、0.88の値を持つ。

We can therefore associate them with a value of irradiated power E-E_room = 17 [W].

そこで我々は、照射パワーの値 E-E_room= 17[W] とそれを関連付けることができます。
-----
At this point, all the contributing factors relevant to the thermal power of the E-Cat HT2 areavailable, i.e. the power emitted by the cylindrical body through radiation and convection, the power emitted by radiation by the “top”, and the set of missing factors (conduction, “top” convection, flange radiation and convection).

この時点で、E-キャットHT2の熱出力に関連するすべての要因は、利用可能である、すなわち、放射と対流によって円筒体から放射されるパワー、"トップ"による放射線によって放出されるパワー、および、欠損している要因の集合(伝導、"トップ"対流、フランジ放射と対流)。

It is now possible to obtain a complete estimate:

完全な推定値を得ることが可能になりました:
-----
Emitted PowerE-Cat HT2 = (741.3 + 17 + 58) [W] = (816.3± 2%) [W] = (816±16) [W] (24)

放出されるパワーE-キャットHT2